Health and Wellness

Walk & Worship
check it out!
go HERE!

This morning @  Walk and Worship, our devotional thoughts included the following scriptures...

Psalm 40:3
He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD

Psalm 63:5
My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods; with singing lips my mouth will praise you.

Psalm 32:8
Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him

Psalm 66:17
I cried out to him with my mouth; his praise was on my tongue

James 3
6 The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole person, sets the whole course of his life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.

10 Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be

The MOUTH. The TONGUE.  Two parts of the body that can get us unto some trouble! Eating too much.  Eating unhealthy foods.  Unhealthy speech.  Discouraging comments to others...

Taming the Tongue:  not always easy, but most neccessary if we are to build up the church and bring honor and glory to God. 

Walk & Worship
check it out!
go HERE!

The Word. Worship. Prayer.
These are my ROOTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment