Children of the Day_Summer Bible Study

I live in the South Greenville County area of South Carolina.  If you live anywhere near here, then I invite you to join us for Summer Bible Study. We will meet at The Core, which is a community center in our area.


Beginning June 9 we will begin the new study
Children of the Day by Beth Moore and Life Way 



One thing that draws me to this study is the picture on the front cover of the workbook... a girl walking on the beach at sunrise/sunset...one of my favorite things to do!



So what is Children of the Day about? It is the study of 1 & 2 Thessalonians.  I have never studied these books in depth, but I am really looking forward to it!

You don't live near here?  Not sure if there is a group meeting in your area?

Join me here at Life Under the Oak Tree.  Weekly, I will post snippets from the weekly study and you are more than welcome to join in the conversation.  You can also find me on Facebook and Twitter and Instagram.

When interacting via social media, use #ChildrenoftheDay to see what others around the globe are saying about this great Bible Study!  How fantastic is that???

I know... I cannot fathom the mysteries of the world wide web, but it has been bringing the Bride of Christ Together for quite some time and is a great resource to be united in faith!

I hope you will join me in this Summer Bible Study.  You can get your workbooks at LifeWay and other retailers.

Want to hear a section of Beth Moore's teaching on #ChildrenoftheDay?? click on the video below.

Blessings!!






The Word. Worship. Prayer.
These are my Roots.


No comments:

Post a Comment