[Colossians] The Gospel of Grace_part 3


Today, I want to introduce you to my sweet friend, Kelly G. The first time I met her was in preparation for a youth girls event that she and Tonya J were planning called Beauty Sleep. The event was fantastic! and even better, Kelly and I became friends.  She is the kind of fiend you feel that you've known all along but had not met yet.  I am so thankful that Tonya introduced us.  The two of them go way back... I am thankful to be included in their friendship of grace.

So, Kelly has a new house and has been collecting some new-to-her furniture pieces to DIY and make into something beautiful for her new space.  Let me tell you... her house is FANTASTIC!!! and I am a little jealous of her spacious garage/work space!  




So she has this beautiful old and worn looking cabinet that she wants to refinish.  It just so happens that when I saw the piece and we began to work on it that I was reminded of Colossians 2:2-3

 My goal is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.






Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment