[Colossians] The Gospel of Grace_part 4








So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.


See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the elemental spiritual forces of this world rather than on Christ.
~Colossians 2:6-8 







I love, love LOVE the Oak Tree in our front yard.  God has used the majestic beauty and ugliness of it to teach me about my own life and where my roots grow.  I am thankful that even when I feel ugly, His grace covers me and The Breath of His Word whispers over me.















The Word. Worship.  Prayer.  
These are my Roots.










No comments:

Post a Comment