Living Pre-Approved

I had the privilege of meeting Jennifer Dukes Lee last year at the 2014 Allume Conference.  Immediately, she welcomes with her warm, inviting friendship and grace.

After reading Jennifer's book Love Idol, I was challenged to re-evalute how I talk to myself and how I view myself.  

Growing up, I was needy of attention and approval which, of course, spilled over into my young adult years and beyond.  Jennifer tells her own story of people pleasing and the pressure and stress that it causes in our lives.



You will want to get a copy of Love Idol for yourself.  Trust me.  It will change your life.  

Also, if you will stop by her website, you can get a FREE copy of her devotional 31 Days to Living Pre-approved.

I just downloaded my copy and can't wait to get started!  
http://jenniferdukeslee.com


No comments:

Post a Comment