{Season of Harvest} Ask God Today

Season of Harvest

Harvest comes after a season of sowing; growing and now the time to gather what has been planted watered and cared for. 

When I think of fall and the Season of Harvest, I am thankful.  Thankful for God’s good gifts and His patience with me.  

I also think of the closeness of my little family and how much I love Mike and The Boys. 

These are the words that come to mind when I remember God’s Grace-filled Harvest:






Gathering. Embracing
Loving. Lingering
Cinnamon Spice
Pumpkin Soup



Pumpkin Everything!
Coffee. Hot Chocolate
Flannel PJs
Fuzzy slippers
Warm Blankets
Snuggles & Cuddles
Movie nights
Fire & Candle Light






Remembering with Thanksgiving

Grace Hope & Love


Join me at Ask God Today for more Season of Harvest.  


No comments:

Post a Comment