LOVE {30 Days of Thanks}

Canta Design/photo De Anna Morris

READ:  Jeremiah 31:3

















“I’ll love you forever,
I’ll like you for always,
as long as I’m living
 my baby you’ll be.” http://robertmunsch.com/book/love-you-forever

The popular words to the children’s book by Robert Munsch were written in honor of the two children that he and his wife received into the world as dead.  The heart wrenching and the desperate cries of a writers soul to somehow convey the depth of love and pain that lived in his father heart that would forever be connected to the children he held but did not see live.   

How much more the Heavenly Father loves us! He has given us life and new life in Jesus Christ and even when we do things that break His heart, He sings over us.

“I’ll love you forever,
 I’ll like you for always,
as long as I’m living
 my baby you’ll be.”  

REFLECT:

If you have a copy of this beautiful children’s book, take it out and read it with your Father’s love for you in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment